Our ‘Sustainable Earth’ commitment
‘Sustainable earth’ embodies TECHNOWAVE ID SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED outlook towards the solution for society business, through which we aim to solve the issues facing society by maximizing the benefits of information and communication technology. TECHNOWAVE ID SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED Considers environmental management activities to the utmost and contribute to the prevention and solution of various environmental problems. We analyze mass balance in the company’s business operations and use it to develop measures to reduce its impact on the environment. TECHNOWAVE ID SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED applies the effort in the provision of ‘’solution for society’’, to create a safe, secure, efficient and fair society where people lead the prosperous lives. The continuous improvements in our products & solutions establish a sustainable lifestyle base by utilizing limited resources effectively and taking measures to prevent damage to the global environment in order to live in harmony with the earth. TECHNOWAVE ID SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED provides support in elucidating casual factors and in formulating countermeasures for various environmental problems in order to realize a sustainable society in harmonious coexistence with the earth.
TECHNOWAVE ID SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED E- waste Collection programme
As an environmentally responsible corporate organization we hereby ensure environmentally safe and sound management of e-waste and for the same we have partnered with M/s Vincular Testing Labs India Private Limited a Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) who will support us in the channelization of e-waste from end customer to the recycling/dismantling premise, establishment of collection centres and running buy-back scheme as an when required. As a support, we will ensure to mention the toll-free no. in the invoice and our official website.
Bluedart Express Limited is the e-waste managing partner of our PRO for reverse logistics facility will facilitate collection of e-waste from the collection centre/point and also support with door to door collection of e-waste in environmentally safe and sound manner.
As a part of the execution plan, any consumer who wish to handover the old product can reach out to the toll-free no. 1800 1020 527. Our PRO shall make the necessary proceedings as per the enquiry/request received and accordingly shall update TECHNOWAVE ID SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED team to carry the request forwards accordingly.
- Details of Collection Centres of TECHNOWAVE ID SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED and PRO (Vincular Testing Labs)
- Details of Collection Points by Vincular Testing Labs
Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for the information on the catalogue with your product for end of life equipment handling.
- All the electrical and electronic products are required to be handed over only to the authorized dealers.
- Keep the product in the isolated area, after it becomes non- functional/ unrepairable as to prevent its accidental breakage.
- If unwanted electronic equipment still work or can be repaired then consider donating them.
- Do not dispose the product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches to landfill.
- Don’t sell or give the discarded hardware to any trash dealer.
- Do not mix the products into household waste stream.
- The product should not be opened by user himself/herself, but only by authorized service personnel.